ATLANT 3D Nanosystems is a Danish deep-tech company that develops game-changing advaned manufacturing technology based on hybrid atomic layer processing for on-demand advanced manufacturing of micro-/nanodevices with atomic precision – ATLANT3D technology. Its multi-step production processes combined with a range of 450+ materials benefit rapid material and microelectronics development, previously considered impossible. An interdisciplinary team leads ATLANT with expertise in micro-/ nanofabrication, chemical processes, hardware development, project management, entrepreneurship, fundraising, finances, and sales & marketing. ATLANT 3D is based in Denmark and Germany with at DTU and FAU campus with access to state-of-the-art R&D resources.
Company activities in the project
- WP1 Project management
- WP2 Product design by hybrid-technologies: We will provide all necessary information
- WP3 Process design and CAx: SADALP parameters definition and Support the data synthesis and efficient CAx closed loop
- WP4 Design of Mesomorph modules: Task coordination, design and integration of the SADALP head on the module
• D4.3 Preliminary design of the SADALP module.
• D4.4 Design of the SADALP module.
- WP6 All-around nano-scale vision and monitoring infrastructure: Support the definition of the sensing system architecture and Definition of the software and vision system based on SADALP requirements
- WP7 Product-process-machine seamless data integration: SADALP data flow management
- WP10 Mesomorph Demonstration: SADALP process planning validation and Support the full-scale pilot development and the process evaluation
- WP11 Mesomorph dissemination and exploitation: Validate the dissemination plan and Support the product standardization procedure definition
Dr. Plakhotnyuk is an entrepreneur-founder and scientist with expertise in Nanotechnology, Micro and Nanofabrication and Material Science. He holds a PhD degree in Micro- and Nanotechnology from the Technical University of Denmark (DK, 2018), an MSc in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois (US, 2013) and an MSc and BSc in Microelectronics and Semiconductor Devices from Vinnytsia National Technical University (UA, 2007). Dr. Plakhotnyuk is a deep tech innovator in the field of. nanotechnologies, renewable and exponential technologies with in-depth knowledge of photovoltaics, semiconductor processing, solid state physics and material science. He is experienced with technology development and transfer, project management and team building, fundraising, investments, business development and product development, and counts with a documented history of excellent results with the new ideas development in the field of nanotechnology. He is an inventor of 5 patents, author of several scientific peer-reviewed publications and founder of 3 start-ups.
2018-Present: Founder & CEO at ATLANT 3D Nanosystems;
2017-2018: PostDoc Researcher of smart coatings for energy applications at the Technical University of Denmark.
2014-2017: PhD researcher at the Technical University of Denmark.
2010-2013: Research & Teaching assistant at the University of Illinois (US).
2012: Research intern at Argonne National Laboratory (US).
2007-2010: Research & Teaching assistant at Vinnytsia National Technical University (UA).